Multidisciplinary Discussions (webinar)
This webinar is strategically designed to support math faculty, administrators, student services staff, and institutional researchers to plan for multidisciplinary discussions to align mathematics pathways to programs of study.
In this webinar, participants will:
* Understand the importance of engaging partner disciplines to align mathematics pathways to programs of study.
* Use tools and resources to support alignment of mathematics pathways to programs of study at your institutions.
The following resources will support this webinar:
1. Multidisciplinary Discussions (PowerPoint)
2. Guide to Aligning Math Pathways to Programs of Study
3. Multidisciplinary Discussion Tools