What does it look like?
- The professional associations of mathematics have reached consensus on the need for modernized mathematics pathways.
- Diverse organizations are advocating for coordinated action around a set of Core Principles
- Transforming Post-Secondary Education in Mathematics (TPSE Math) is convening faculty leaders to develop an action plan for improving undergraduate math education.
What is the Dana Center's role?
- To provide thought leadership to mobilize stakeholders for scaled adoption of math pathways.
- To build coalitions among stakeholders with diverse resources and relationships.
- To engage and mobilize stakeholders to action.
- Learn more about the Dana Center's national work.